|Length of article:||N/A (Video)
|Setting for which the article is intended:||● Home
● Family Child Care
● Child Care Center
● Preschool Program
|Intended Audience:||● Parents/Family
|Keywords:||● Classroom Activities
● Cognitive Development
● Family Activities
(the age of the children to whom the article applies).
|● Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)
|Learning Areas:||● MATHEMATICS
● PARENTING AND FAMILY LIFE
|Goals:||6. Demonstrate and apply a knowledge and sense of numbers, including numeration and operations.
7. Explore measurement of objects and quantities.
8. Identify and describe common attributes, patterns, and relationships in objects.
9. Explore concepts of geometry and spatial relations.
10. Begin to make predictions and collect data information.