|Title:||Talking About Numbers and Letters|
|Polish Version:||Conversaciones sobre números y letras
|Source of Publisher:||Illinois Early Learning Project
|Length of article:||N/A (Video)
|Setting for which the article is intended:||● Home
● Family Child Care
● Child Care Center
● Preschool Program
|Intended Audience:||● Parents/Family
● Service Providers
|Keywords:||● Best Practices
● Developmentally Appropriate Practice
● Dual Language Learners
● Early Care and Education
● Early Literacy
● IL Early Learning Standards/IELDS
● Language Arts
● Language Development
● Reading Skills
(the age of the children to whom the article applies).
|● Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)
|Learning Areas:||● LANGUAGE ARTS
● PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT AND HEALTH
|Goals:||1. Demonstrate increasing competence in oral communication (listening and speaking).
4. Demonstrate increasing awareness of and competence in emergent reading skills and abilities.
9. Explore concepts of geometry and spatial relations.
19. Acquire movement skills and understand concepts needed to explore the environment, support learning, and engage in health-enhancing physical activity.