|Title:||Look at it Go!|
|Spanish Version:||¡Mira cómo se mueve!
|Length of article:||N/A (Video)
|Setting for which the article is intended:||● Family Child Care
● Child Care Center
● Preschool Program
|Intended Audience:||● Parents/Family
● Service Providers
|Keywords:||● Adult Child Relationship
● Developmentally Appropriate Practice
● IL Early Learning Standards/IELDS
(the age of the children to whom the article applies).
|● Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)
|Learning Areas:||● LANGUAGE ARTS
● THE ARTS
● SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
|Goals:||1. Demonstrate increasing competence in oral communication (listening and speaking).
11. Demonstrate curiosity about the world and begin to use the practices of science and engineering to answer questions and solve problems.
25. Gain exposure to and explore the arts.
30. Develop self-management skills to achieve school and life success and develop positive relationships with others.