|Title:||Busy with Blocks (Audio)|
|Source of Publisher:||Illinois Early Learning Project
|Length of article:||N/A (Video)
|Setting for which the article is intended:||● Home
● Family Child Care
● Child Care Center
● Preschool Program
|Intended Audience:||● Parents/Family
● Service Providers
● Developmentally Appropriate Practice
(the age of the children to whom the article applies).
|● Infants and Toddlers (Birth To Age 3)
● Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)
|Learning Areas:||● MATHEMATICS
● SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
● ACROSS THE CURRICULUM
|Goals:||9. Explore concepts of geometry and spatial relations.
30. Develop self-management skills to achieve school and life success and develop positive relationships with others.
31. Use social-awareness and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships.
|Domains:||● Developmental Domain 2: Physical Development & Health
● Developmental Domain 4: Cognitive Development
● Approaches to Learning
● Spatial Relationships
● Creativity, Inventiveness, & Imagination