|Title:||Helping Young Children With Disabilities During a Trying Time: Adding Structure and Routine|
|Spanish Version:||Ayuda para niños pequeños con discapacidades durante tiempos difíciles. Estructura y rutinas
|Source of Publisher:||Illinois Early Learning Project
|Length of article:||Short
|Setting for which the article is intended:||● Home
● Family Child Care
● Child Care Center
|Intended Audience:||● Parents/Family
● Adult Child Relationship
● Emotional Development
● Family Activities
● Social Communication
● Special Needs
(the age of the children to whom the article applies).
|● Infants and Toddlers (Birth To Age 3)
● Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)
|Learning Areas:||● SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
● PARENTING AND FAMILY LIFE
|Goals:||30. Develop self-management skills to achieve school and life success and develop positive relationships with others.
31. Use social-awareness and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships.
32. Demonstrate decision-making skills and behaviors in personal, school, and community contexts.
|Domains:||● Self-Regulation: Foundation of Development
● Developmental Domain 1: Social & Emotional Development